Skip to content

Category: Community

Community
Justin Spainhour-Roth

The Show Must Go On(line!)

We have created a complete digital experience for K. Willow Coleman’s Helvetica for audiences across the country FOR FREE!

Read More »

Meet Christopher Brazelton

Meet Chris! Christopher Brazelton is the executive director of Elm Street Cultural Arts Villiage. Christopher lives in Woodstock with his wife Morgan, son Nathan, and their dogs, Tally and Fischer.

Read More »
Community
Ann Litrel

Elm Street: Unlocking a New Life and Passion

Unlocking a New Life and Passion Last year, Elm Street Cultural Arts Village brought 25,000 visitors to downtown Woodstock with its award-winning theater and outdoor concerts, and gave free performances for more

Read More »
Community
Brian Gamel

Artist Profile: Brian Gamel

Lights, Sound, and Action. Believing lighting and sound should enhance what is happening on stage, not distract from it, Brian Gamel hopes that what he does as a light and

Read More »
Community
Brian Gamel

Woodstock – a Synonym for Music

While this month marks the 50th anniversary of the Woodstock Music Festival, not much is happening to commemorate that 1969 event, which saw more than 400,000 people gathered at Max

Read More »

Don’t Miss the Lantern Series

People stopping in at the Woodstock Visitors Center recently have been asking about the Lantern Series presented by Elm Street Cultural Arts Village. The music series takes place on the Event Green at Market and

Read More »
Community
Christopher Brazelton

Nine Authentic Music Experiences in Woodstock

Fifty years ago this August, hundreds of thousands of fans converged on Woodstock, NY for three days of peace and music. These days, a Georgia city by the same name is becoming known as a music mecca.

Read More »

Meet Christopher Brazelton

“So, in a way, I guess you could say my ‘art’ is getting people to participate in art, but not stop there, use it to grow themselves and their community.

Read More »
Community
Ann Litrel

Artistic Impact

Artists make their mark across all media. It’s Tuesday, past noon, and I’m 5 minutes late for my weekly meeting with Christopher Brazelton, executive director of Elm Street Cultural Arts Village.

Read More »

Subscribe

Get updates on upcoming programs, promotions, events, and performances delivered right to your inbox.