Dear Patrons & Friends of Woodstock Arts,
There have been continuous changes happening in our community due to COVID-19. As we are certainly included in this, we wanted to provide an update on what some of our programming looks like for the remainder of the summer.
Woodstock Arts has made the following changes to its programming:
As you’re probably aware the US border remains closed to European entries due to ongoing pandemic restrictions. With the broad distribution of vaccines we had thought restrictions would be lifted by now. Unfortunately this is currently not the case.
Over the past few months we (along with other live music venues) have written support letters to support JigJam’s application for a National Interest Exemption (NIE) to enter the country. To our dismay and surprise we’ve just learned that their NIE request has been declined, leaving us uncertain as to when the JigJam will be allowed to collect their visas. Visas were approved months ago but cannot be issued without an NIE or until the border reopens.
We’ve done everything possible, including reaching out to our congressional representative (who is in normal times very responsive and helpful with visa issues). All options are exhausted at this point. The situation is beyond our control. There are indications that, with increasing vaccination rates, restrictions on travelers from Europe will be lifted soon, though we don’t know when. This will likely come with little advance warning.
Needless to say, JigJam is devastated by this possibility of yet more cancelations after such a long hiatus and want nothing more than to return to touring and bring back live music to our community.
We thank you in advance for your continued flexibility as well as understanding and promise that we are bringing JigJam as soon as we possibly can.
Here’s what you need to know:
JigJam ➡️ Postponed to TBD date, pending lifted travel restrictions
If you already have tickets to JigJam, they will automatically be transferred to the new date once set.
These were not easy decisions to come to, as so many of our community members are impacted by the arts.
However, we are all about community and will continue to act in the best interest of our guests. These are the steps we have taken:
- We have contacted all ticket buyers explaining the situation and have offered options to either exchange or donate the value of their ticket(s) as a tax-deductible donation
- We have developed COVID-19 protocols and procedures for our events we can safely do and will update as necessary
If you have any questions (and for fastest answers), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, we rely on a combination of ticket sales and donations to be able to provide a wide variety of arts programming to our community and ask that you consider a tax-deductible donation to allow our programming continue.
We will continue to provide updates on how the outbreak impacts the rest of our programming. We cannot wait to share more moments through live music with you. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding as we navigate what our programming looks like.
COVID-19 Ticket Policy
As you make your personal decisions around your visit to Woodstock Arts please be aware of our ticket policies.
Exchange: Contact the Box Office to exchange your tickets for another performance date or for a return visit later in the season (subject to ticket availability). All exchanges are based on the value of your original tickets.
Donate: Show your support for the power the arts can have in a community and donate the value of the tickets back to Woodstock Arts, which is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your support is important to our ongoing ability to produce impactful and relevant art in our community.
Please call the Box Office at 678-494-4251 should you have any questions.
This post is the most recent information available. Programming concerning other events previous or during this time may be found in this recent post. However at this time, future programming not mentioned in this post is still planned. We will continue to keep a close watch on the situation as it develops. Thank you for your understanding.