Creative Kids application
Please fill out the application below to submit your work for consideration for the “Creative Kids” exhibition.
Back by popular demand, we will once again be showcasing the incredible talent of our K-12 aged artists. We will be accepting submissions through our website in fall 2024, so don’t miss this opportunity to share the amazing work of your kids!
Submission & Exhibition Schedule
Submission Deadline: Monday, November 27th at 11:59pm EST.
Notification: Wednesday, November 29th by 10:00pm EST
- Sunday, December 3rd from 2pm – 5pm
- Artwork will be dropped off in the Education Studio at the Reeves House
- Trained staff and volunteers will be on site to check in artwork and inspect all hanging hardware. More drop-off information will be sent at a later date.
Exhibit on View: December 14th, 2023 – January 14th, 2024
Opening Reception: Thursday, December 14th from 6:00-8:00PM.
Artwork Pick-up: Monday, January 15th, 10am – 7pm
- Open to artists in grades K-12
- Original artworks in any medium
- Only 1 artwork per artist can be submitted
- Maximum artwork dimensions: 36″ on any side. (INCLUDING FRAME)
- Artwork must be “hang-ready” – framed with appropriate hanging hardware: D-rings with picture wire. Stretched Canvases do not have to be framed, but must have hanging hardware. Here is a video that explains how to install D-rings and wire:VIDEO: How to Install D-Rings + Picture Wire
- Artwork will not be available for sale
All applicants will immediately receive an auto-generated confirmation email to the parent’s email address that includes a copy of your application. Please keep this copy for your records to know exactly what information you originally submitted if any changes need to made at a later date.
Please email any questions to Visual Arts Director Nicole Lampl (firstname.lastname@example.org).